How do I become a contributor?
In order to start making money producing stock video footage, the only thing you have to do is fill out our application form
with your full name, contact information, topics you would like to cover, location, and a link to your online portfolio (must include content that qualifies as B-roll). If you don’t have B-roll portfolio, but you still think you can become one of our contributors, you can still join! Just check on our guidelines
, produce your first B-roll package, upload it to any online platform, and you are ready to apply!
What are the technical requirements for the B-roll packages I submit?
- Format: We require our b-roll footage to be in MOV, MP4, M4V format and ProRez 444HQ.
- Codec: We accept unmodified camera-native codecs, Apple ProRez422, H.264, and PhotoJPEG (best quality possible, no audio necessary).
- Resolution: 4K and above. HD1080 – 1920x1080
- Frame Rate: 23.97, 25, 29.97,30, 50,60 FPS
- Length: The total duration of your B-roll package should oscillate between 1 and 2 minutes.
How to upload my b-roll packages?
There are two ways to do this:
2. We can provide you with access to the FTP
for a more convenient upload. Just send us a request to email@example.com
so we can get back to you with the access details. For the effects of this kind of upload, we will require you to fill out a metadata file
Why do I have to submit a demo?
A demo is a short edit of 15 to 20 seconds of duration that includes the best bits of the video clips in your B-roll package. Your demo will be the number one selling argument for your material and it also increases your royalty fees payout to 70%*, compare to the regular 55%. All that we ask is that you take a little bit of time to feature the best bits of your footage, no one better than you to showcase the best aspects of your B-roll package.